- SSC CGL
- Intelligence Bureau
- DSSSB Exam
- Junior Translators
- FCI Exam
- Delhi Police - SI
- Prasar Bharati
- Sub Inspector (CPO)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Tax Assistant Examination
- Junior Engineers
- Apply Online
- SSC MTS Non Technical
- Stenographers Exam
- SBI PO Exam
- Online Coaching
- Study Kit
- Test Series
- Current Affairs
- हिन्दी में
Study Kit for SSC CGL (Tier-2) 2013
The Complete Study Kit in Hard copy of for Tier -II examination is now available.
Contents of the Kit:
|2||Numerical Aptitude (Data Interpretation)||150+|
|Total Booklets - 3||900+||4000+|
||Numerical Aptitude+ Numerical Aptitude (Data Interpretation) + English Comprehension||Rs.2500/-|
|2||Numerical Aptitude+ Numerical Aptitude (Data Interpretation)||Rs.1600/-|
>>Video of Our Study Kit<<
- Firstly to cover 100% SSC Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Tier - II examination syllabus.
- Secondly to compile all the required study materials in one place, so to save the precious time of the aspirants. Further, in this study kit we have incorporated all available study material in the market, also we have included material of standard Books meant for SSC CGL preparation. This is in the interest of candidate so that they need not to study separate material for every section.
- Content of every section of the syllabus is developed after a thorough research of last year Question Papers.
- Every section and every chapter is covered with overview of chapter along with exercise and practice set.
- The Study Kit is available in English only.
Price of the Kit:
- The price of our Study Kit is Rs.2500, including courier charges.
- You will Get 3 booklets of (i) Numerical Aptitude; and (ii) Numerical Aptitude (Data Interpretation) (iii) English Comprehension
- Study Kit will be delivered to your postal Address after payment confirmation.
- After dispatching your kit we will provide you a courier tracking details.
- For any help we will provide Telephonic & Email Support to the candidates.
To Know more fill the Below Form
After Your Payment Click the Given Button for further Process