skip to navigation
SSC Online | www.ssconline.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission
Procedure for Online submission of application:
Online submission of application may be made at website
Detailed instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the
instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online
form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of
online application contains two parts:
- Part I
- Part II
- In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic
information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to
check the details and make correction, if any, in the application.
- Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she
finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction
is required. Thereafter no correction/modification shall be allowed.
- When “I agree” button is pressed, a page with Registration No. will
be generated. Please note down registration number or take a print out
of the page. The application is incomplete without part II registration.
Part II registration contains filing procedure of payment details,
uploading of photograph, and scanned signature.
- Candidates who can pay application fee online though SBI net banking
or cash through SBI bank challan.
- To pay fee in cash, candidate should take printout of challan
generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the
requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue
with Part II registration.
- Those who want to pay online through net banking can go directly to
part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to
supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 4 to 6.
- Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit grayscale
JPG format. The digital size of the file must be of resolution 100 pixel
widths by 120 pixels height.
- Then upload your scanned signature in 8 – bit grayscale JPG format.
The digital size of the file must be of resolution 140 pixel widths by
60 pixels height.
- An email will be sent to your email id informing you that the
application has been successfully registered. Registration No, email
confirming registration and proof of payment of application fee should
be retained by you.
- Regional offices of the commission have been advised to place
details of application numbers, Roll numbers and ticket number of
candidates at least one week before the date of the examination. They
will also provide the facility of downloading of Admission Certificate
(Hall Ticket) from their website. If you do not receive the Admission
Certificate within a month of the Examination and are unable to download
the Admission Certificate from the Regional website concerned, you must
contact the Regional office concerned.
- Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application
Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff
Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences
arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the
application or omission to provide the required details in the
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) System of Online
Application Processing (SOAP)
We are Hiring!