- SSC CGL
- Intelligence Bureau
- DSSSB Exam
- Junior Translators
- FCI Exam
- Delhi Police - SI
- Prasar Bharati
- Sub Inspector (CPO)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Tax Assistant Examination
- Junior Engineers
- Apply Online
- SSC MTS Non Technical
- Stenographers Exam
- SBI PO Exam
- Study Kit
- Current Affairs
(Paper) SSC Constable (GD) Model Solved Paper (General Intelligence & Reasoning)
General Intelligence & Reasoning
1. Nandini stops to walk after covering a distance of 10 km to the west. She
then turns to the right and walks 8 km. Again she walks 4 km to the right. How
far is she from her office?
(A) 18 km (B) 8 km
(C) 16 km (D) 10 km
2. Karishma is taller than Kajal. Kajal is taller than Vimal. Ankita is
taller than Kajan and Vimal. Which is the tallest?
(A) Karishma (B) Kajal
(C) Ankita (D) None of these
3. CTPN : DSQM : : MUSK : ?
(A) NUTL (B) NTTJ
(C) NTTL (D) LTRS
4. As 'Furniture' is related to 'Bench' in the same way 'Stationary' is
related to what?
(A) Godown (B) Room
(C) Pen (D) Chair
5. If the numbers divisible by 3 between 14 and 55 (both inclusive) and the
numbers with 3 at unit’s place of them are removed then how may numbers will
(A) 24 (B) 23
(C) 22 (D) 25
6. A trader told his servant Shambhu that he left for his home from the shop
after every 2 : 40 hours. I left for home 55 minutes earlier and for the next
time I will leave for home from my shop at 8 :15 p.m. At which time did I inform
(A) 6 : 30 (B) 6 : 00
(C) 6 : 15 (D) 4 : 20
7. If ‘A’=26, and SUN = 27, then CAT?
(A) 24 (B) 57
(C) 58 (D) 27
8. A number when divided by three consecutive numbers 9, 11, 13 leaves the
remainders 8, 9 and 8 respectively. If the order of divisors is reversed, the
remainders will be:
(A) 8, 9, 8 (B) 9, 8, 8
(C) 10, 1, 6 (D) 10, 8, 9
9. Find the multiple of 11 in the following numbers?
(A) 978626 (B) 112144
(C) 447355 (D) 869756
10. Introducing a man, a woman says, “He is the only son of my mother’s
mother.” How is the man related to the woman ?
(A) Uncle (B) Father
(C) Maternal uncle (D) Uncle
11. Air is to atmosphere as water is to
(A) biosphere (B) stratosphere
(C) ecosphere (D) hydrosphere
12. Choose the number from the given answers to replace the question mark?
240, ?, 120, 40, 10, 2
(A) 480 (B) 240
(C) 180 (D) 420
13. Foot is to hand as leg is to
(A) Elbow (B) Toe
(C) Finger (D) Arm
14. Daughter is to father as niece is to
(A) Nephew (B) Cousin
(C) Uncle (D) Mother
15. In a row of children facing North, Bharat is eleventh from the right end
and is third to the right of Samir who is fifteenth from the left end. Total how
many children are there in the row ?
(A) 29 (B) 28
(C) 30 (D) 27
16. Which number is missing ? 45389, ?, 453, 34
(A) 34780 (B) 8354
(C) 4892 (D) 3478
17. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a
group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
(A) March (B) January
(C) July (D) June
18. M is older than R. Q is younger than R and N. N is not as old as M. Who
among M, N, R and Q is the oldest ?
(A) M (B) R
(C) M or R (D) Q
19. Pointing to a lady in photograph, Varma said, "Her mother is the only
daughter of my mother's mother." How is Varma related to the lady?
(A) Nephew (B) Uncle
(C) Maternal uncle (D) Brother
20. Surendra introduces "Raju as the son of the only brother of his father's
wife". How is Raju related to Surendra?
(A) Cousin (B) Son
(C) Uncle (D) Brother
21. If water is called black, black is called tree, tree is called blue, blue
is called rain, rain is called pink and pink is called fist in a certain
language, what is the colour of the sky called in that language ?
(A) Blue (B) Fish
(C) Rain (D) Pink
22. If 2 is added to the last digit of each number and then the positions of
the first and the third digits are interchanged, which of the following will be
the highest number ?
(A) 576 (B) 895
(C) 783 (D) 394
23. Select an appropriate answer to replace the question mark from among the
(A) 11 (B) 6
(C) 3 (D) 2
24. Select an appropriate answer to replace the question mark from among the
(A) 1 (B) 8
(C) 12 (D) 27
25. Complete the series ?
(A) (B) (C) (D)
1. D 2. D 3. B 4. C 5. D 6. A 7. B 8. C 9. A 10. C 11. D 12. B 13. D 14. C 15. B 16. B 17. D 18. A 19. D 20. A 21. C 22. A 23. C 24. A 25. C