- SSC CGL
- Intelligence Bureau
- DSSSB Exam
- Junior Translators
- FCI Exam
- Delhi Police - SI
- Prasar Bharati
- Sub Inspector (CPO)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Tax Assistant Examination
- Junior Engineers
- Apply Online
- SSC MTS Non Technical
- Stenographers Exam
- Online Coaching
- Study Kit
- Test Series
- Current Affairs
- हिन्दी में
Recruitment of Commercial Assistant-I/II at Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasarna Nigam Ltd. : 2011
Applications are invited through ONLINE from willing candidates having requisite qualification for appointment on vacant posts of Commercial Assistant-I and Commercial Assistant-II in Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited/Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited/Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited, as mentioned hereunder:
Total Posts: 293
Pay Scale: PB2 (5200-20200) + Grade Pay 2400
Qualification : Graduate in Any Discipline of a University Established by Law in India With Minimum 60% Marks. 5% Relaxation in Marks Shall be Allowed to BC/SBC Candidates and 10% to SC/ST/PH Candidates.
Total Posts: 504
Pay Scale: PB2 (5200-20200) + Grade Pay 1900
Qualification: Graduate in Any Discipline of a University Established by Law in India With Minimum 60% Marks. 5% Relaxation in Marks Shall be Allowed to BC/SBC Candidates and 10% to SC/ST/PH Candidates.
On Last Date of Receipt of Application Form Through ONLINE, Applicant Should have Attained Minimum Age of 18 Years and Should not be More than 33 Years of Age.
The persons selected for the aforesaid posts will be appointed as Probationer Trainee for a period of two years, during which Commercial Assistant-I will get fixed remuneration of Rs. 7900/- and Commercial Assistant-II Rs.6100/- per month. Except fixed remuneration no allowance will be payable. On successful completion of probation training period, they will be fixed in Pay Band of Rs.5200-20200 and Commercial Assistant-I will get initial basic pay of Rs.9840/- (including grade pay) and Commercial Assistant-II will get initial basic pay of Rs.7580/- (including grade pay) with other allowances.
For selection on the above posts, a written competitive examination will be conducted. The description of exam is as under:
|Part-A General Awareness
& Fundamental Knowledge
|3 Hours||100||100||Current affairs, General Science, Geography,
fundamental knowledge of computer, agriculture
and economic development, History and culture
(with specific reference to Rajasthan)
|Part-B General Aptitude Gen. English, Mental
Ability, Reasoning &
|3 Hours||100||100||General English and Elementary Mathematics
(Question of Secondary School Examination level).
No syllabus is prescribed for Mental Ability and
Question paper will be in Hindi and English language. Question paper shall consist of objective type questions with 5 options to answer each question. Each question will carry one mark. For each right answer one mark shall be assigned. There shall be no negative marking. Selection of candidates will be based on the merit to be prepared category wise for each company by giving weightage of marks as under:-
- Percentage of marks secured in written examination : 80% weightage.
- Percentage of marks secured in graduation examination : 10% weightage.
- Percentage of marks secured in Sr. Secondary examination : 10% weightage.
How To Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply Online through any one of the websites www.jaipurdiscom.in, www.avvnl.com or www.jdvvnl.com . No other means/mode of application will be accepted. The candidate should choose carefully name of any one company, in which he/she wish to apply.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment. The company may send call letters for written test, verification of documents etc. through the registered email ID. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/ mention email ID to/ or of any other person.
- In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/ her new email ID before applying Online.
- Applicants are first required to go to the web-site www.jaipurdiscom.in , www.avvnl.com or www.jdvvnl.com and open the link 'Recruitment'. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification titled as ‘Vidyut Vitaran Nigam RECRUITMENT - 2011'
- Take a print of the entire Recruitment Notification, including the 'FEES PAYMENT CHALLAN' of concerned Nigam.
- Fill in the Fee Payment Challan in a clear and legible handwriting in BLOCK LETTERS and deposit the prescribed application fee in the above referred bank account of concerned Nigam in any of the branch of the State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur.
- Obtain the counterfoil (Applicant's Copy) of the Fee Payment Challan duly received by the Bank with (a) Branch Name & Code Number (b) Transaction ID/Journal No (c) Date of Deposit & Amount filled by the Branch Official.
- Candidates are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the Recruitment Page of the website and going to the sublink titled "Online APPLICATION FOR Vidyut Vitaran Nigam RECRUITMENT 2011". Click on this sublink will open up the appropriate Online Application Format.
- Carefully fill in the necessary details from the Fee Payment Challan in the Online Application Form at the appropriate places, upload scanned photograph and signature as per instructions contained in enclosed Annexure-I and submit the same Online.
- Original counterfoil of the fee payment challan will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written test. Without original counterfoil of the fee payment challan, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in the written test. Photocopy or Fax copy of fee payment challan will not be accepted at the time of written test, the candidates are, however, advised to keep 3 photocopies of the fee payment challan for future use.
- The candidates should take a printout of the online application and preserve it with them for their record and should not be sent at the Nigam’s address or any other address. The application printout will have to be submitted at the time of document verification alongwith the attested copies of certificates in support of Age, Qualification, Caste, Domicile, Non Creamy Layer, Number of children, Physical disability, Marriage registration certificate, in case of widow death certificate of her husband,
- Case of divorcee decree of court, as applicable.
- The name of the candidate or his/ her father/ husband etc should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/ mark sheets. Any change / alteration found may disqualify his/her candidature.
Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Ltd.
(Rajasthan Government Undertaking)
Registered Office: “Vidyut Bhawan”,
Jyoti Nagar, Jaipur-302005
Last Date: 06.09.2011
Date of Written Test : 09.10.2011
Courtesy : jaipurdiscom.in