- SSC CGL
- Intelligence Bureau
- DSSSB Exam
- Junior Translators
- FCI Exam
- Delhi Police - SI
- Prasar Bharati
- Sub Inspector (CPO)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Tax Assistant Examination
- Junior Engineers
- Apply Online
- SSC MTS Non Technical
- Stenographers Exam
- SBI PO Exam
- Study Kit
- Current Affairs
SSC: Indian Air Force - Women In IAF
WOMEN IN IAF
- Giving their best in every mission, women officers are present in all the branches of Air Force. As an officer with the Indian Air Force, you will lead and manage, and will be posted either as a Pilot, or a Navigator, or a Technical or a Ground Duty officer in any one of the Air Force bases.
- You can begin your Air Force joining process, by sending us your application for the relevant branch. We will scan your application, and based on merit, will call you to one of our selection boards. Candidates short-listed after the initial selection procedure, will go through a rigorous training regimen at one of the Air Force training establishments. After which they are given a short service commission as officers and posted at any of the Air Force Stations.
- Apart from offering you a career opportunity that is exciting and fulfilling, Air Force offers you an unparalleled way of life.
- To find out the eligibility for the different branches of Air Force, select your qualification from the drop down above.
Age relaxation for widows of deceased Defence Personnel:
As per Government of India rules, the following relaxation of age and family status exist in respect of widowed spouse (who are not re-married) of Defence Personnel, who die in harness in terms of employment oppurtunities for women in IAF.
- Upper age limit is relaxed by four years; and
- Widowed spouse with children be accepted.
Note: No relaxation is granted so far as educational qualifications and selection procedures are concerned. All other rules of training and terms and condition of service would remain the same.