Delhi Subordinate Services
Govt. of NCT of Delhi
(Advertisement No. 1/13)
Applications are Invited In Prescribed OMR Form For Following Posts Under
Govt. Of NCT Of Delhi/New Delhi Municipal Council/Municipal Corporations of
Delhi (SDMC,NDMC, EDMC)
- Special Education Teacher
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
- TGTs (English, Maths, Natural Science, Social Science & MIL)
- Staff Nurse
- Nurse ‘A’ Grade
- Nurse Grade ‘A’
- Junior Social Education Teacher
Fee Payable & Mode of Payment:
- The examination fee is Rs.100/- and
the cost of OMR application form is Rs. 10/-.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 110/- in cash
at the centres at the time of purchasing OMR application form.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH/EXSM will be exempted from payment of
fees. However they have to pay cost of OMR application form of Rs. 10/- at
the time of obtaining this form.The candidates seeking benefit of fee
concession shall produce the duly attested copies of relevant certificates
in support of their claim at the time of verification of documents.
Mode of Selection:
The selection shall be made through One Tier (objective type/MCQ) examination
as given below.
Examination Scheme (Post code 01/13 to 23/13) DSSSB will conduct One Tier
Examination (Objective Type/MCQ) of 02 hour duration. The Test Components of
objective Examination (In Section A and Section B) along with their number of
questions and time disposition is given below:
One Tier Examination (Objective Type/MCQ) For Post Code 01/13 to 23/13
Duration: 02 Hour*
|Number of Questions
||General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability
||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability
||Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension
||Test of English Language & Comprehension
||Objective type multiple choice questions on the
subject concerned as per the Qualification
Prescribed for the post.
- *Negative marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be
made for each MCQ wrong answer.
- * 40 minutes extra time shall be given to all Visually Handicapped
candidates in addition to the normal time allowed of 02 hours in post which
are identified suitable for VH category
- Opening date for sale of OMR forms is
- Closing date for submission of OMR applications is
How To Apply
- The candidate must apply in the prescribed OMR application form
available at DSSSB and DC (Revenue) offices at North-East, North, North
West, West, South & South West
- No document should be attached with the OMR application. The OMR
application form should not be folded or stappled. In case, the OMR form is
folded/stappled or any document is attached, the application shall be
- The application form should be filled up using Blue/Black ball pen only.
- The candidate must write his/her Name, Father’s/Husband’s name and Date
of Birth as it appears in the Matriculation/Secondary Certificate or
equivalent. If the candidate has changed his/her name after matriculation,
his/her father’s name, her husband’s name, necessary documentary
proof/affidavit issued by a First Class Magistrate should be furnished at
the time of verification of documents.
- Recent passport size coloured photographs (front face) with light
background as per specification should be pasted on application form.
- All columns must be filled. No column should be left blank, instead it
should be marked “NA” wherever not applicable. Incomplete or illegible or
incorrectly filled or unsigned application form will be summarily rejected.
Candidate must sign in the running script, not in block letters in the same
- Candidate must sign in running script and put his/her left thumb ink
impression in relevant columns of application form which must be clearly
Courtesy: Delhi Govt.