- SSC CGL
- CHSL(10+2) 2013
- Govt. Exams
- Intelligence Bureau
- DSSSB Exam
- Junior Translators
- FCI Exam
- Delhi Police - SI
- Prasar Bharati
- Sub Inspector (CPO)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Tax Assistant Examination
- Apply Online
- SSC MTS Non Technical
- Stenographers Exam
- Study Kit
- Current Affairs
(Jobs) DSSSB : Recruitment of Various Posts in Various Department - 2013
(Advertisement No. 1/13)
Applications are Invited In Prescribed OMR Form For Following Posts Under Govt. Of NCT Of Delhi/New Delhi Municipal Council/Municipal Corporations of Delhi (SDMC,NDMC, EDMC)
- Special Education Teacher
- Assistant Teacher (Nursery)
- TGTs (English, Maths, Natural Science, Social Science & MIL)
- Staff Nurse
- Nurse ‘A’ Grade
- Nurse Grade ‘A’
- Junior Social Education Teacher
Fee Payable & Mode of Payment:
- The examination fee is Rs.100/- and the cost of OMR application form is Rs. 10/-. Candidates have to pay Rs. 110/- in cash at the centres at the time of purchasing OMR application form.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/PH/EXSM will be exempted from payment of fees. However they have to pay cost of OMR application form of Rs. 10/- at the time of obtaining this form.The candidates seeking benefit of fee concession shall produce the duly attested copies of relevant certificates in support of their claim at the time of verification of documents.
Mode of Selection:
The selection shall be made through One Tier (objective type/MCQ) examination as given below.
Examination Scheme (Post code 01/13 to 23/13) DSSSB will conduct One Tier Examination (Objective Type/MCQ) of 02 hour duration. The Test Components of objective Examination (In Section A and Section B) along with their number of questions and time disposition is given below:
One Tier Examination (Objective Type/MCQ) For Post Code 01/13 to 23/13
Duration: 02 Hour*
|Number of Questions||Marks|
|A (i)||General Awareness||20||20|
|(ii)||General Intelligence and Reasoning Ability||20||20|
|(iii)||Arithmetical & Numerical Ability||20||20|
|(iv)||Test of Hindi Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|(v)||Test of English Language & Comprehension||20||20|
|B||Objective type multiple choice questions on the
subject concerned as per the Qualification
Prescribed for the post.
- *Negative marking will be applicable and deduction of 0.25 marks will be made for each MCQ wrong answer.
- * 40 minutes extra time shall be given to all Visually Handicapped candidates in addition to the normal time allowed of 02 hours in post which are identified suitable for VH category
- Opening date for sale of OMR forms is 20/02/2013
- Closing date for submission of OMR applications is 20/03/2013
How To Apply
- The candidate must apply in the prescribed OMR application form available at DSSSB and DC (Revenue) offices at North-East, North, North West, West, South & South West
- No document should be attached with the OMR application. The OMR application form should not be folded or stappled. In case, the OMR form is folded/stappled or any document is attached, the application shall be rejected
- The application form should be filled up using Blue/Black ball pen only.
- The candidate must write his/her Name, Father’s/Husband’s name and Date of Birth as it appears in the Matriculation/Secondary Certificate or equivalent. If the candidate has changed his/her name after matriculation, his/her father’s name, her husband’s name, necessary documentary proof/affidavit issued by a First Class Magistrate should be furnished at the time of verification of documents.
- Recent passport size coloured photographs (front face) with light background as per specification should be pasted on application form.
- All columns must be filled. No column should be left blank, instead it should be marked “NA” wherever not applicable. Incomplete or illegible or incorrectly filled or unsigned application form will be summarily rejected. Candidate must sign in the running script, not in block letters in the same language.
- Candidate must sign in running script and put his/her left thumb ink impression in relevant columns of application form which must be clearly visible.
Courtesy: Delhi Govt.