- SSC CGL
- Intelligence Bureau
- DSSSB Exam
- Junior Translators
- FCI Exam
- Delhi Police - SI
- Prasar Bharati
- Sub Inspector (CPO)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Tax Assistant Examination
- Junior Engineers
- Apply Online
- SSC MTS Non Technical
- Stenographers Exam
- SBI PO Exam
- Study Kit
- Current Affairs
SSC Data Entry Operator and LDC Examination 2011 - Preference
Commission will hold a Combined All India Open Examination for recruitment to the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerks for which 12th Standard Pass or equivalent is the minimum qualification. The Examination will comprise of a Written Objective Type Examination followed by Skill Test / Computer Typing Test .
A candidate will be required to indicate in the application form for the Examination, the order of preference for the posts of Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk.
- Further detailed preference as below will be obtained at the time of Skill Test.
A. Preferences of Departments/Offices for allocation(subject to availability of
confirmed number of
vacancies for the concerned Offices/Ministries)
Data Entry Operator :
- Comptroller & Auditor General of India
- Ministry of Agriculture
- Office of the Controller General Patents, Designs & Trade Marks Mumbai
- Any other Department/Office not mentioned above.
Lower Division Clerk are expected to be located in the following areas/offices/Services:
Group X :
- Armed Forces Headquarters’Clerical Service Lower Division Grade .
- Election Commission of India
- Indian Foreign Service (B) Grade IV
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs
- President’s Secretariat
- Central Vigilance Commission
- Directorate of Forensic Science.
- Any other Department/Office not mentioned above
Equivalent/Comparable posts in Subordinate Offices of Govt. of India located all over India, Offices of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India, Accountant General (Audit), Accounts General (Accounts & Estt.), Controller General of Defence Accounts & Any other offices/Organization not mentioned above.