(Apply Online) SSC CGL 2015 (Tier -1) Exam
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
(Apply Online) Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
1. On-line application facility will be available from 02.05.2015 to 28.05.2015 (5:00PM) for Part –I Registration and up to 01.06.2015 (5:00 PM) for Part - II Registration.
2. Online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in. and http://ssconline2.gov.in Instructions are available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
- Part I Registration
- Part II Registration
3. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the application.
4. Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required. Thereafter no correction/modification etc. will be allowed.
5. A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. The application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online application will be rejected summarily.
6. The candidates submitting their applications On-Line should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form of challan or online payment through SBI Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card. Challan form will be generated on-line.
7. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the Part II registration.
8. Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking, can go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II registration.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
10. Then upload a recently taken scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120 pixels height.
11. Then upload your scanned signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height
12. Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II Registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional Office in the event of any discrepancy.
13. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
14. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
15. Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of online payment must retained and produced on demand.