STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION
(Apply Online) Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2015
Procedure for Online Submission of Application
1. On-line application facility will be available from 02.05.2015 to
28.05.2015 (5:00PM) for Part –I Registration and up to 01.06.2015 (5:00
PM) for Part - II Registration.
2. Online submission of the application may be made at
website http://ssconline.nic.in. and http://ssconline2.gov.in Instructions are
available at the site. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before
making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should supply all the required
details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with *
(asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts :
- Part I Registration
- Part II Registration
3. In Part I registration, candidate will have to fill basic information. On
submission of details, candidate will be prompted to check the details and make
any correction in the application.
4. Candidate may press “I agree” button after declaration once he/she finds
that information supplied by him/her is in order and no correction is required.
Thereafter no correction/modification etc. will be allowed.
5. A page with Registration No. will now be generated. Note
down the registration number or take out the print out of the page. The
application procedure is incomplete without part II registration. Part II
registration requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and
scanned signature. Candidates may note that the Registration number given by the
Commission and Transaction ID of the Bank should be properly entered in the
relevant space, failing which it will not be possible to link the payment with
Part I registration. On-line application will be complete only if scanned
signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions. Incomplete online
application will be rejected summarily.
6. The candidates submitting their applications On-Line
should pay the requisite fee only through State Bank of India either in the form
of challan or online payment through SBI Net Banking/any Credit or Debit Card.
Challan form will be generated on-line.
7. To pay fee in cash, candidate should take print out of
challan generated online after completion of part I registration. Deposit the
requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue with the
Part II registration.
8. Those who want to pay online through SBI net banking, can
go directly to part II registration after completion of part I. Candidate will
have to supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part II
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip steps 6 to 8.
10. Then upload a recently taken
scanned photograph in 8 – bit JPG format. The digital size of the file must be
less than 12 kb and greater than 4 kb and of resolution 100 pixel widths by 120
11. Then upload your scanned
signature in JPG format. The digital size of the file must be less than 12 kb
and greater than 1 kb and of resolution 140 pixel width by 60 pixels height
12. Emails will be received by the candidates on completion of Part-II
Registration. Copy of email may be retained to produce before the Regional
Office in the event of any discrepancy.
13. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before
filling up the application form.
14. Request for change/correction in any particulars in the
Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff
Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of
non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in
application form whatever the reasons may be.
15. Copy of challan through which fee is paid or details of online payment
must retained and produced on demand.