Staff Selection Commission Recruitment of Constable (GD) in ITBP: 2011
List of additional candidates qualified in Written part for appearing in Medical Test.
- The Staff Selection Commission conducted the written examination for candidates who had qualified in PST/PET for Recruitment of Constable (GD) in I.T.B.P., 2011 on 15.5.2011 and its Re-Examination for same post on 05.06.2011 in a few centres. The result of written examination for calling 17707 candidates for medical examination was declared on 02.06.2011.
- There were mismatches of roll numbers in 280 cases whose result was withheld and 674 candidates appeared in re-examination of the said post. The Commission has now finalized the result of these candidates. An additional 485 candidates (UR-172, OBC-170 ( including one Ex-Serviceman) SC-122, and ST-21 have been found to be qualified for appearing in the Medical Examination
- The list is PROVISIONAL. The candidates whose roll numbers figure in the list would be called for Medical Examination subject to their fulfilling all the eligibility conditions/ requirements as prescribed for the post in the Notice of Examination and also subject to thorough verifications of their identity with reference to their photographs, signatures, handwritings, etc., on the application forms, admission certificates, etc. If on verification from the application form, it is found that any candidate does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions, he/she will not be eligible to appear for the Medical Examination.
- Particulars of the candidates including their category status as indicated in the result have been taken from their OMR answer scripts. It is important for such candidates for whom certain percentage of vacancies are reserved as per the policy of the Government, to note that if any of them does not actually belong to the category shown against his/her roll number, he/she may not be eligible for appearing in the Medical Examination. It is, therefore, in the interest of such candidates to contact the Regional Office, SSC (NWR), Chandigarh immediately in all such cases where they do not belong to the category shown against their roll numbers in the result
- Medical Examination of the qualified candidates will be scheduled by DD (NWR).
The candidates are advised to follow the website of the North-Western
Regional Office www.sscnwr.org.in for the schedules. The facility of downloading of the call letters will also be available from the NWR website.
- It may be noted that in case of delayed receipt of call letters, candidates will be allowed to report to the Medical Examination centre on subsequent days within one week of the date assigned to the candidates in the call letter or completion of the medical examination, whichever is earlier.